About Circle Electric, Inc in Southeast Wisconsin
Quality, Dependable and Affordable Electrical Expertise and Services
Circle Electric, Inc. is creating something new in electrical contracting and engineering services. While most major companies boast of long histories and tradition in the industry, Circle Electric, Inc. is out to start a tradition. Our aim is to build a relationship with you based on quality, dependability, and technical expertise coupled with a competitive pricing structure.
Our expertise in current, state-of-the-art technology enables us to provide complete services in all aspects of electrical projects including the following: large or small, complete turnkey or single tasks, for industrial, health care, institutional, commercial, or multi-family applications. We have kept pace with technology in the areas of programmable controllers, substation equipment, energy and process controls, and the ever-changing electrical codes.
Talk to Circle Electric, Inc. Contact us before you contract your next job. We’re experienced and ready to serve you at a competitive cost.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Circle Electric was established in 1983 by Roger Kastanek and Robert Mueller, as an electrical contracting and engineering firm, with the intent of providing cost-effective engineering and installation of electrical systems for commercial and industrial customers.
Circle Electric’s first location was at 531 Water St. in Milwaukee, relocating in 1986 to 115th St. in Milwaukee, and moving to its present location at 4606 N 132nd St. Butler, WI in 2017.
Circle Electric’s growth has been based on providing state-of-the-art technical skills with a team oriented “can do” attitude and providing cutting edge solutions that anticipate the workplace demands of tomorrow while delivering the best overall solutions in terms of economy, efficiency, and quality.
Circle Electric intends to provide every customer with the highest quality service and products. To do this our company is committed to three things:
1) Safety. This is our number one priority when it comes to our employees and customers. It may not always be the easiest, but we want everyone to go home at the end of the day. Having a proper safety program will not only save on costs for everyone, but will also create an employee and customer friendly work place.
2) Training. We believe that keeping current with technology, products, and codes/standards is most important for our customers. We train our employees so our customers can stay relevant in all aspects of their electrical and telecommunication infrastructures. Circle Electric has been an ABC (Associated Builders and Contractors) member since 1984 and enters our field employees into their state indentured apprenticeship program.
3) Relationships. This is a tradition at Circle Electric. We believe communication is imperative to build a long term trusting relationship.
During the month of October, Circle Electric employees will be wearing pink Circle Electric shirts every Monday to support breast cancer awareness month!
Circle Electric now offers wireless surveying. Wireless surveying allows us to let the customer know where your “dead spots” are and where to locate your wireless access points for the best wireless application.
We also offer arc flash studies. Although only the arc flash labels are required according to the NEC (National Electrical Code), you would want to have a study done for several reasons.
1) To be sure you have proper labeling of all your electrical equipment.
2) An arc flash study may be required by NFPA70E, which also informs your electrical personnel of the proper PPE (personal protective equipment).
3) As part of the process we will perform a coordination study.